The Infinix Hot S3 happens to be the company’s first shot at the popular 18:9 screen aspect ratio, Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and Android 8.0 Oreo. It falls into the mid-range smartphone category with it’s specifications but the design says more than that.
The Infinix Hot S3 was launched into the Asian market with a price tag of INR 10,000 (NGN 55,500) which is very moderate for what it has to offer. The device has been officially unveiled in Nigeria and will subsequently go on sale in other African countries as well. Let’s see what the Infinix Hot S3 has to offer in terms of specs and features.
- 3GB Ram,32GB Internal storage
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 20MP Front + 13 MP Rear Camera
- Android OS v8.0 (Oreo) with (XOS V3.0)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937
- Octa-core, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 505
- Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
Infinix Hot S3 features a 5.65 inches screen with Full HD display resolution, the screen has a 2.5D curve at the edges and a resolution of 720 by 1440 pixels with about 285 pixels per-square inch.