Motorola Moto Z smartphone was launched in June 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 535 pixels per inch.
The Motorola Moto Z is powered by 1.8GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto Z packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- Display: 5.5″ AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Memory: 64GB HDD, 4GB RAM
- Camera: 13MP Rear, 5MP Front
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: Quad-core
- Battery: 2600mAh Li-Ion
Where to Buy Motorola Moto Z
The Motorola Moto Z runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 2600mAh non removable battery. It measures 153.30 x 75.30 x 5.19 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 136.00 grams.
The Motorola Moto Z is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Start off your year with Motorola Moto Z donning am AMOLED capacitive touch screen which ensures this phone is responsive and accurate, and the Android Marshmallow platform is simple to navigate.
The Corning Gorilla Glass 4 prevents scratches and shattering if the phone is dropped, and a 13-megapixel camera lets you capture beautiful memories. Order for this Motorola Moto Z online at Jumia Kenya and have it delivered right at your doorstep.
Amazingly thin & ultra-light
The phone’s super-slim design and light weight let you add powerful resources without adding excess bulk to your pocket. It’s made from military aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel, and features an advanced water-repellent coating to help protect it against spills, splashes and light rain.
Do it all. All at once.
Play games, stream video, and multitask at the speed of life. The ultra-powerful Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 820 processor, paired with 4 GB of blazing-fast memory, gives you all the performance you need.
Password as unique as you
Forget about typing your passcode. Simply touch the fingerprint reader and it instantly wakes up and unlocks your phone. Unlike some phones, the reader recognises your unique fingerprint no matter which way you hold it.
Go all day with a 2600 mAh battery: watch movies, download apps, browse the web, and do everything you want to do. Plus, the included TurboPower charger gives your Moto Z up to 7 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging.
- Type:AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size:5.5 inches
- Resolution:1440 x 2560 pixels
- Protection:Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS:Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset:Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2×1.8 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU:Adreno 530
- 4 GB RAM
- Primary:13 MP, f/1.8, laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features:Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video:2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR
- Secondary:5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- WLAN:Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth:v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS:with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- USB:Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- Sensors:Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging:SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Fast battery charging
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
- MP4/H.264 player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery