Apple iMAC 21inch MK142LL/A Core I5 1.6ghz (1TB 8GB-RAM) Price in Nigeria
The stunning all-in-one iMac features a beautiful 21.5-inch widescreen display, dual-core Intel Core i5 processors and Intel HD graphics. And it comes standard with 8GB memory, a 1TB hard drive, and advanced, high-speed I/O, including two Thunderbolt ports and four USB 3 ports.
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
- Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz
- 8GB Onboard Memory (Configurable to 16GB)
- 1TB (5400-rpm) Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 21.5″ LED-backlit IPS Display
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- 8GB of 1867 MHz LPDDR3 Onboard Memory
- 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2x Thunderbolt 2 and 4x USB 3.0 Ports
- FaceTime HD Camera, Dual Mics, Speakers
- Mac OS X El Capitan
Where to Buy Apple iMac
Apple iMac Overview
The late 2015 Apple 21.5″ iMac measures at just 5 mm at its edges, which is 40% less volume than the 2011 iMac. The 21.5″ widescreen display features LED backlighting for vibrant, accurate color. With in-plane switching (IPS) technology, the iMac has a wide 178° viewing angle. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000.
The iMac houses a 5th-Gen Broadwell 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core processor with 8GB of 1867 MHz LPDDR3 onboard RAM. For storage, the iMac has a 1TB 5400 rpm HDD.
Outfitted with 802.11ac Wi-Fi (backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n) for the speediest hook-ups to your home network, this iMac is also configured with Bluetooth 4.0, as well as an SDXC card slot for extra storage, four USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 2 ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) jack. It also has a Kensington lock slot for added security.
For ports, the iMac has dual Thunderbolt 2 ports (which also double as Mini DisplayPorts) and four USB 3.0 ports. You’ll be able to connect with various compatible components. If you would rather go wireless with your peripherals, you can use Bluetooth 4.0 technology where compatible.
- 21.5″ IPS Display
- Whether your iMac is in your studio, living room, or kitchen, the display is the focal point. With a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, you’ll be able to playback Full HD 1080p content natively. The IPS panel allows for wider viewing angles so more people can enjoy the display without having to crowd around it. With integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000, the iMac delivers Full HD visual effects and 3D graphics. The iMac simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 3840 x 2160 resolution on an external display.
- 5th-Gen Broadwell Intel Core i5 Dual-Core Performance
- The iMac houses a 5th-Gen Broadwell Intel Core i5 Dual-Core processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 1.6 GHz. It can also be overclocked up to 2.7 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 5th-gen Broadwell Intel processor uses low voltage for better energy efficiency while still providing fast performance. Combined with 8GB of 1867 MHz LPDDR3 onboard RAM, the iMac allows you to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- Thin Design
- The iMac maintains its 5mm profile, which is up to 40 percent less volume than the 2011 iMac. Using an advanced welding method called friction-stir welding, Apple was able to join the front and the back of the iMac together directly.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- With three-stream 802.11ac technology, the iMac takes desktop Wi‑Fi speeds over the top. When it’s connected to an 802.11ac base station – including AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule (both sold separately) – you can reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s triple the previous 802.11n standard, which means you’ll get up to three times faster Wi‑Fi. You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80 MHz-wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever. Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is also built in, so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Thunderbolt 2
- Expand the capabilities of your Mac. Connect high-performance peripherals. Transfer data at high speed. Even daisy-chain multiple devices. And the iMac with Retina 4K display has Thunderbolt 2, delivering twice the bandwidth – up to 20 Gbps – for fast data transfers. While the Thunderbolt 2 ports double as mini DisplayPorts, the iMac with Retina 4K display cannot be used as a standalone monitor like its predecessor. It can, however, be used simultaneously with an external display and can output up to a 3840 by 2160 resolution.
- USB 3.0
- With USB 3.0, you can transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every iMac comes with four USB 3.0 ports – with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 – and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod or digital camera.
|Screen Size||21.5 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor||1.6 GHz core_m|
|RAM||8 GB LPDDR3|
|Memory Speed||1867 MHz|
|Hard Drive||1 TB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 6000|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1 TB|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|