Nigerian Police Past Questions and Answers for 2018
The Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers of 2016 is a guide to prepare you for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018
Although the target number of vacancies to be filled is not stated unlike 2016 when 10,000 were recruited, but one thing for sure is that less than 10% of all applicants will be successful at the end of the 2018 Nigeria police recruitment process.
After applications have ended, the next stage is the aptitude test which usually drops over 80% of all applicants. This is why it is very important to have an advantage over other applicants. One of the ways to have this advantage is by studying past questions and answers of the 2016 recruitment.
This is why we have compiled this e-book, a compendium of Nigerian Police past questions and answers.
It’s wise to start preparing for the Aptitude Test if you are looking to join the Nigerian Police. We all know that the best way to past an exam in Nigeria is through the study of past questions.
We searched for the Nigerian police Past Questions and we can proudly tell you that we have compiled some of The Nigerian police Past Questions of 2016 in PDF.
The Nigeria Police exam is divided into 3 sections.
2. English Language
3. Current Affairs (General Knowledge)
Preparing with these past questions will give you an insight into the past exams conducted by The Nigerian Police and also give an edge over your competitors, also there is a possibility you might come across the some of these past questions in the exam.
Please note that even though many of the questions have their answers checked, we do not guarantee their correctness, so we advise you solved the questions by yourself.
Get a copy of Nigerian Police Past questions and start preparing. There is no time left again.
To get the past questions, pay into the bank details
- Acc. Name: Kwaifa Web Solution
- Bank name: Diamond Bank
- Acc. Number: 0099-127-317
After payment, send your Name, and Email or Your WhatsApp Number to 0802-4411-440 for confirmation or you can send me recharge card of MTN.
If you register for a job in NPF, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Each applicant must have Nigerian citizenship.
2. Each candidate should own a valid ID card (driving license, voter card, international passport).
3. Applicants for the position of Constable are expected to have credits in English and Math.
4. Candidates for Cadet Inspectors must have Advanced Level, Ordinary National Diploma, National Certificate in Education.
5. Candidates for ASP and other positions, applicants should own a University degree or a Higher National Diploma.